Due to the storms currently in the area and storms forecasted for this morning, we will postpone the start of Junior Golf until next week Tuesday. We will add a day at the end, so the final day of Junior Golf will be August 7th. Thanks for understanding. If I knew we only needed to start Junior Gold in order to get rain, we would have started last month!!